Hours: M-F, 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. with additional hours required as needed to meet production schedules
The primary function (about 70%) of this position is to operate computer equipment to program and burn CDs in a warehouse/manufacturing setting. The secondary function (about 30%) is to operate light equipment to laminate posters and apply UV coating to printed materials. This position functions in a print/fulfillment manufacturing environment.
● Work independently to operate computer equipment and software to program and burn batches of CDs as part of customer fulfillment program.
● Operate light equipment to laminate posters, apply UV material to printed materials, print envelopes, and to support other manufacturing processes as needed.
● Order materials as necessary and maintain a supply of material for CD production and equipment operation so production is uninterrupted.
● Enter all verification activity into logs as CD orders are processed.
● Resolve production problems in timely manner to meet specifications and production deadlines.
● Maintain specifications by observing operations, detecting malfunctions, inspecting parts and adjusting controls.
● Ensure maximum product quality.
● Report any software or equipment issues affecting production or accuracy.
● Complete preventative maintenance requirements and properly troubleshoot malfunctions.
● Report any anticipated issues with supervisor before end of shift.
● Report all significant variances and suspicious items immediately.
● Maintain orderly and clean work area, including all machines, tables, cabinets and storage areas.
● Cross-train and perform other duties as assigned.