Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C., a division of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for an Associate Scientist, located in Malvern, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.janssenrnd.com/
for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
This technical expert supporting the PDMS Cell Banking group will provide technical expertise to ensure that atypical event and non-conformance investigations relating to production and the testing of cell banks are completed in compliance with all applicable procedures and regulations. They will assist in troubleshooting banking problems and implementing process improvements. They will also undertake document revisions, batch issuance and authoring events. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provides technical support for the investigation and resolution of deviations and atypical events
- Assists more senior level process scientists in complex investigations.
- Suggests basic improvements on work assignments and routine business processes
- Complete basic analysis, trending etc of results
Act as subject matter expert (SME) to customers, providing guidance on deviations, investigations, and issues pertaining to quality of product
Supports capital projects involving facility and equipment, manages change controls, and oversees the training curriculum for the cell banking group
May assist with technical and validation studies
- BS or MS in a Scientific or Engineering discipline is required
- At least 3 years experience in a GMP environment is required
- Cell banking, cell culture or relevant experience is preferred
- Previous experience writing investigations is required
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)Job Function