Job Description: Creates, defines and develops system validation environment and test suites. Uses and applies emulation and platform-level tools and techniques to ensure performance to spec. Responsible for the development of methodologies, execution of validation plans, and debug of failures. Requires broad understanding of multiple system areas and requires interfaces with Architecture, Design, and Pre-silicon Validation teams in improving post-silicon test content and providing feedback for future on-die debug features.
Component lead in iCDG Modem stability team. Responsibilities for this position will involve: Drive stability run planning across multiple locations, test execution plans, tracking defects and reporting on the MTBF of the cellular modems on multiple software builds. You will be working closely with Intel's software development, integration, and other validation teams and will be responsible for product software and system release quality. Providing input to management so that accurate project plans may be created and tracked is also an important part of this position.
Candidates must possess the below minimum qualifications to be considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job experiences.
You should possess a Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Computer Systems Engineering, Computer Science, or Electrical Engineering). Must have at least 3 years of experience in the following:
-Excellent problem solving and time management skills
- Good knowledge of cellular modem standards and network providers.
- Knowledge in protocol stack and modem log analysis
- Working knowledge of the Linux and Windows operating systems
- Linux and Windows admin knowledge
- Ability to work successfully in a multi-site team environment
-Test scripting skills in python, C , Java.
- Experience working in a software development and validation environment using agile methods
- Experience working with and setting up HW platforms in a test and validation environment.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.