Central Service Technician - Certified - full time days Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Aventura, FL Facility Description:
Aventura Hospital is a fully accredited 407-bed acute care facility, providing award-winning inpatient and outpatient diagnostic, medical, surgical and cancer services. In order to meet the needs of our ever-growing community we have invested $130 million in expanding and renovating the hospital. The new North Patient Tower features 243 private rooms with private baths, the newest technologically advanced patient care equipment, a 28 bed-Emergency Department, 2 new ICU units, the Surgical Services Suite with 10 new oversized operating rooms, a new Main Entrance and much more.
Ideally located in luxurious South Florida, Aventura Hospital is home to a community rich with diversity and world class infused culture. Our prime location - nestled between Miami and Ft. Lauderdale - means you'll be surrounded by the very best South Florida has to offer!
Aventura Hospital & Medical Center is a member of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA Ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years. In addition, HCA has also been named one of Ethisphere's World's Most Ethical Companies for seven consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence! Benefits: We offer a generous compensation package for Full-time and Part-time including: vacation, 401k, and Medical Insurance. Qualifications: Regulatory/Education Requirements:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Current registration as a CRCST with a minimum of one year experience in an acute care hospital preferred.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Additional languages preferred.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of aseptic techniques and procedures, sterilization techniques and procedures, infection control and work flow principles and requirements, equipment and supply processing; demonstrates and exercises responsible judgment to provide necessary supplies and equipment for patient care.
- For physical demands of position, including vision, hearing, repetitive motion and environment, see following description.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising client care.