PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
It takes talented people to support the US firm of the largest professional services organization in the world. Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our best people choose to apply their talents inside PwC.
As part of Internal Firm Services, you're serving an organization on par with many of our external clients. Our Internal Firm Services team consists of first-rate marketers, human resource professionals, computer technologists, knowledge managers, accountants, financial planners, administrators and leaders. Internal Firm Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients.Job Description
Our Human Resource professionals are accountable for establishing and maintaining the processes and systems which enable the Firm to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people.
The HR functions help the local offices in driving the firm's people strategy, helping to create a unique people experience for each individual, supporting our firm wide values and working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and firm wide success in the marketplace.
Human Resources supports our people in reaching their full market value which then sets PwC apart as the distinctive Firm.
The Firm provides HC support to our staff in the field through a Market/team structure.
Each of the 10 Markets has a Market People Leader (MPL) leading the Market and supporting HR staff in Advisory, Tax, Assurance, and IFS.
In addition, the teams are comprised of Market People Leader Senior Associate, Talent Consultants, Deployment Consultants, the Talent Acquisition team, and the Office of Diversity
to serve that market and/or team.
The Deployment Consultants network maximizes resource sharing and enabling the delivery of the firm to our clients through line of service and cross-line of service staffing, forecasting, utilization, and workload balance while considering development and diversity initiatives; this network supports business planning such as pipeline, headcount, skill gaps, and hiring and training needs.Position/Program Requirements
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 4
Minimum Degree Required: High School Diploma or GED
Degree Preferred: Bachelor's degree
Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or a proven record of success in Human Capital strategies for Market Line of Service teams, preferably for a global network of professional services firms, in the following areas:
- Firm resources within a professional services atmosphere;
- Maximizing resource sharing and enabling the delivery of the firm to our clients through line of service and cross-line of service staffing;
- Human Capital policy interpretation, metrics, sourcing, coaching and development;
- Talent management, performance management, and employee relations;
- Human Capital goals and critical achievement targets;
- Budgeting, workforce planning, utilization, and forecasting; and,
- Succession plan development and implementation.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Team and collaborate, build and maintain relationships, and identify trends and take action;
- Leverage resources to effectively manage engagement staffing and drive cross line-of-service resource sharing;
- Make staff decisions while considering individual development needs, career interests, and broad-based experiences; and,
- Independently make decisions and solve problems affecting assigned market team.
PwC is a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.