At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 100 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Provide management of the engineering function of accountability.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Provide management of the engineering function with respect to station needs and regulatory requirements.
- Manage the performance and development of assigned engineering personnel relative to site and corporate objectives and provide focus on the attainment of high-quality engineering results.
- Directly and through subordinates, fulfill engineering and technical leadership accountability regarding short-term and long-term programs that impact site operations.
- Participate as in Business Planning, Budget, and Business Performance review regarding assigned staff.
- Participate as senior resource to NGG-wide programs and initiatives regarding standardized and enhanced engineering systems and processes.
- BS Degree in Engineering or equivalent technical degree
-10 years Professional - Level Engineering experience
-5 years Commercial Nuclear Power Plant experience
- FLS Selection Testing
- Professional Engineering Registration
- Advanced technical degree, MBA
Exelon believes in hiring men and women who've served in the military: they exemplify the leadership, teamwork, integrity, and commitment to excellence we need. Exelon attends military recruiting fairs with members of E-MAC (Exelon - Militaries Actively Connected), our employee resource group that supports veteran employees. We advertise in military publications, and partner with Transition Assistance Program (TAP) offices.
To learn more about where your skills in the military can be applied at Exelon, visit our military careers site.
Not ready to apply? Follow Exelon on LinkedIn to stay informed on our jobs and company news.