RSM’s Healthcare Advisory Services Consulting practice is searching for a Cerner Solutions Sr. Associate to join our team. We are an integrated healthcare consulting team that provides regulatory, strategy, and operations services to healthcare organizations throughout the country.
As a member of the National Healthcare Consulting practice, you will join professionals with a broad knowledge of the healthcare industry including: financial analysis and revenue performance management, regulatory reporting and compliance, and healthcare IT. You will be part of a collaborative consulting team to deliver exceptional client service to meet our client's objectives.
The Cerner Solutions Sr. Associate will also understand the consulting cycle process within the healthcare industry. More specifically, qualified candidates must have experience with full lifecycle Cerner implementation and optimization projects, including hands-on involvement in the design, build and configuration process.
- Assist clients with implementing Cerner solutions to accommodate healthcare business and management processes, regulatory requirements and other business needs
- Assess current state workflow and work with implementation team to validate proposed future state fits with overall project objectives, all in conjunction with the functional, clinical and operational teams
- Identify, assess and solve complex business integration challenges where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Work interactively with clients and client team members to design, build, configure, test and validate the Cerner application environment
- Train client personnel on new processes/systems
- Maintain and develop a high degree of expertise in the implementation process as it relates to revenue cycle operations revenue cycle operations
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Health Information Management, Informatics or other related field
- 2+ years of experience with Hospitals and large Physician groups, ideally in a consulting capacity
- Prior experience with hands-on design, build and configuration process implementing one or more of the following Cerner applications: Patient Accounting, Registration/Scheduling, HIM, Charge Services, Revenue Cycle, Ambulatory, PathNet, RadNet, PharmNet, or SurgiNet)
- Expertise in Patient Financial Services / Patient Accounting portion of the Revenue Cycle preferred
Ability and willingness to travel nationwide 80%