Osceola Regional Medical Center is a Joint Commission accredited, 332-bed full-service hospital featuring state-of-the-art technology and a highly skilled team of physicians and medical professionals. Located in Kissimmee, just minutes away from Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration and Poinciana, Osceola Regional Medical Center is committed to providing accessible high-standard health care to our communities.
Nationally recognized as a Top Performer in Key Quality Measures by the Joint Commission, 2015 Top Urban Hospital by Leapfrog, designated by the state as a Trauma Center Level II, and being the largest hospital in Osceola County, Osceola Regional Medical Center offers a full range of specialized health care services such as the Heart and Vascular Institute, Advanced Primary Stroke Center, Certified Chest Pain Center with Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI), Pediatric Emergency Room, Pediatric Inpatient and Intensive Care Units, the Baby Suites birthing unit with Neonatology Intensive Care Unit Level II, Orthopedic & Spine Center, Behavioral Health Center with Outpatient Services and a freestanding Emergency Department in Hunter's Creek which serves South Orlando.
Osceola Regional's commitment for quality and growth is evident as their parent company, HCA, and the University of Central Florida College of Medicine has announced a graduate education consortium which will increase the number of residencies and fellowship at Osceola Regional Medical Center and throughout the state of Florida. Hospital Features
- Private patients rooms
- 24-Hour Emergency Department / Trauma Center - Level II
- Dedicated Pediatric Emergency Room with Board Certified Pediatric ER physicians and Nurses with Pediatric training*
- Hunter's Creek ER - free standing emergency room in South Orlando
- Heart & Vascular Institute *
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI*
- Innovative Endovascular Program
- State-of-the-art Cath and Angiography Lab
- Cardiovascular Hybrid Operating Room*
- Electrophysiology Lab*
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Center
- Advanced Primary Stroke Care Center - Accredited by Joint Commission*
- Robotics Surgery Program
- Graduate Medical Programs in Internal Medicine, OB/GYN and Emergency Medicine*
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Level II (NICU) for Premature and Sick Newborns*
- Orthopedic and Spine Center
- The Baby Suites - Labor & Delivery Maternity Rooms
- Obstetrics Hospitalists - Emergency OB Physician Available on Site
- Pediatric Inpatient Unit and Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) staffed by on-site Nemours Physicians*
- 25-bed secured Behavioral Health Unit and Outpatient Partial Hospitalization Behavioral Program
- Wound Healing Center and Hyperbaric Medicine
- Breast Care Center
- H2U & Volunteer Program
- Support Groups, Community Education and Seminars
- Physician Referral & Consult-A-Nurse Service
Education: High school graduate or equivalent (GED) required.
Experience: Minimum 1 year previous experience in central service processing
Training: "Current CSPDT (Central Supply Processing Dept Tech) Certification through the National Certification Board for Central Service Technician, CBSPD (Certified Sterile Processing and Distribution Technician), or CRCST (Certified Registered Central Service Technician) through the International Association of Healthcare Central Service Materiel Management (IAHCSMM).
Skills: Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills. Knowledge of sterilization supplies, equipment and instruments.
An EEO/AA Employer
M/F/V/D Tobacco Free Campus
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom