TriStar Skyline Medical Center - Nashville, TN Skyline Medical Center is part of the Tristar family of hospitals:
TriStar Skyline Medical Center is Tennessee's first comprehensive stroke center and a national leader in neuroscience. The facility is equipped with 233 beds and offers a full array of acute care services, including cardiology, oncology, orthopedics/spine, rehabilitation and emergency services. As an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI, TriStar Skyline is a leading provider of emergency heart care. There are more than 400 physicians on staff, many of whom have offices located right next door in the TriStar Skyline Medical Plaza.
Support for Serious Emergencies, with traumatic injury, saving time is crucial. Tristar Skyline is designated to quickly care for severely injured patients and increase chances of survival. Access to emergency treatment across Middle Tennessee and the greater Nashville area. We're located off of I-65, I-24 and Briley Parkway for convenient access. With two helipads located directly outside of the ER to provide rapid response time Trauma rooms located directly inside ambulance entrance Critical care unit, surgical suites and imaging located next to ER for rapid access to diagnosis and treatment.
TriStar Skyline Medical Center is currently looking for a Certified First Assistant (CFA). Shifts:
Weekends plus one weekday. Three 12 hr shifts. Department:
Surgery and Operating Room POSITION RESPONSIBILITES:
What we offer:
- Assists in the performance of surgical procedures, working under the surgeon's direction.
- Provides aid in exposure, hemostasis, closure, and other intraoperative technical functions that assist the surgeon carry out a safe operation with optimal results for the patient.
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
- Performs in the role of the first assistant or second assistant
Qualifications: POSITION QUALIFICATION:
- SIGN ON BONUS!
- Competitive salary
- Night and weekend shift differentials
- Generous PTO Plan
- Great medical plans, vision & dental benefits, life & disability benefits, etc.
- 401(k) Plan with 100% match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Consumer discounts
- And many, many more!
- Graduate of a Surgical Assistant program required
- Certification required as a Certified Surgical or 1 st Assistant
- Graduate of a surgical technology program preferred. Scrub experience is required for this position.
- Prefer 2 years' experience as a surgical assistant