Corpus Christi Medical Center - Corpus Christi, TX Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) Shift: FT-Days (7a-7p, 3 days a week, rotating weekends) Corpus Christi Medical Center
is a Health Care System including Bay Area, Doctors Regional, The Heart Hospital, Northwest Regional, Bayview Behavioral Hospital, Northshore Emergency Center, Northwest Behavioral Health Center and Radiation Oncology at Corpus Christi Cancer Center.
We are committed to the care and improvement of human life; constantly striving to deliver high quality, cost-effective healthcare. From caring for fragile newborns to complex cardiovascular patients, Corpus Christi Medical Center ensures the community receives the highest quality medical care available.
Corpus Christi Medical Center is a 631-bed Health Care System offering a comprehensive scope of inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical and specialty services, including:
- 24-hour Emergency Services
- Bariatric Services
- Behavioral Health Services
- Cancer Diagnostics & Treatment
- Cardiovascular Testing & Surgery
- Diagnostic Imaging/MRI
- Breast Diagnostic Center
- Inpatient Rehabilitation
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit - Level I, II, III
- Maternal and Neonatal Transport
- Neurosurgical and Neurological Services
- Orthopedic Services
- Outpatient Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Women's Health Center
Corpus Christi Medical Center is currently looking for a Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA). Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the care and services of an assigned patient population during an episode of illness.
- Promote and monitor effective utilization of health care resources.
- Assume a leadership role with the interdisciplinary care team.
- Facilitate the care of patients during their transition of care by managing, coordinating and monitoring resources to achieve optimal clinical, utilization, service and financial outcomes.
- Current state of Texas Certification
- Current CPR
- Previous experience in an acute care setting is preferred
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom