TriStar Skyline Medical Center - Nashville, TN Skyline Medical Center is part of the Tristar family of hospitals:
TriStar Skyline Medical Center is Tennessee's first comprehensive stroke center and a national leader in neuroscience. The facility is equipped with 233 beds and offers a full array of acute care services, including cardiology, oncology, orthopedics/spine, rehabilitation and emergency services. As an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI, TriStar Skyline is a leading provider of emergency heart care. There are more than 400 physicians on staff, many of whom have offices located right next door in the TriStar Skyline Medical Plaza.
Support for Serious Emergencies, with traumatic injury, saving time is crucial. Tristar Skyline is designated to quickly care for severely injured patients and increase chances of survival. Access to emergency treatment across Middle Tennessee and the greater Nashville area. We're located off of I-65, I-24 and Briley Parkway for convenient access. With two helipads located directly outside of the ER to provide rapid response time Trauma rooms located directly inside ambulance entrance Critical care unit, surgical suites and imaging located next to ER for rapid access to diagnosis and treatment.
TriStar Skyline Medical Center is currently looking for its next Certified Nurse Technician. Shifts: Full time day shifts (7 a.m-7 p.m.) Department: GU/GI Unit
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served
- Promotes customer service initiatives along with Skyline Medical Center Service Values. (HCAHPS)
- Documents all patient care.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Promotes compliance with Nursing Patient Safety Goals.
- Provides total hygiene care including skin care, bathing, toileting, etc.
- Assists with patient ambulation in room, hall and bathroom.
- Assists in feeding patients, offering fluids and snacks, recording amounts consumed.
- Responds to call lights, requests from patient/family.
- Documents vital signs and informs nurse of any change in patient status.
- Assists with stocking supplies and maintains clean working environment.
- Assists co-workers to meet patient care needs.
- All behaviors fully support positive customer service (HCAHPS)
What we offer:
Qualifications: POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
- Competitive salary
- Night and weekend shift differentials
- Generous PTO Plan
- Great medical plans, vision & dental benefits, life & disability benefits, etc.
- 401(k) Plan with 100% match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Consumer discounts
- And many, many more!
- High School Diploma/GED and either
- Student Nurse who is currently enrolled in Nursing School
- Individual with 1-2 years previous technician experience.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom