An outstanding professional opportunity for the right Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in Rochester, NY is now available courtesy of Adecco Medical. Successful candidates will have at least one year of previous Certified Nursing Assistant experience in a long term care environment.
The selected CNA will be working with residents of all ages, in a long term care environment.
Competitive salary, all shifts available.
Certified Nursing Assistant job responsibilities include:
• Assisting residents with activities of daily living, to include bathing, transferring and feeding
• Accompany residents to activities
• Administrative duties associated with Certified Nursing Assistant duties, documentation in resident medical record
• Graduate from an accredited CNA program
• Minimum 1 year experience in long term care
• Current NY State certification as a Nursing Assistant
If you are interested in this Certified Nursing Assistant Job in Rochester, NY then please contact Debi Bowles at 585-613-3031 or email@example.com or click APPLY NOW to apply online. For other opportunities available at Adecco Medical go to www.adeccousa.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.