Certified Nursing Assistant, PCT Part Time Day 7a-7p 3 Central Observation Unit JFK Medical Center
JFK Medical Center is a multi-campus medical center with four locations throughout Palm Beach County. Our Main Campus in Atlantis is a 472-bed acute care medical and surgical facility known for our Comprehensive Services including: 24-Hour Emergency Services, Cardiovascular Care, Cancer Care, Breast Care, Neurosciences, Stroke Care, General, Minimally Invasive & Robotic Surgery, Orthopedic Care, Spine Care, Bariatrics, Sleep Disorders, Wound Management, Behavioral Health and Obstetrics.
At JFK, our level of service and dedicated team of professionals rank among the best in the nation, with all of our employees possessing the perfect combination of compassion, empathy, honesty and respect, ultimately helping us to fulfill the hospitals mission of providing a superior patient experience. From hiring the best and brightest, to creating a dynamic work place, JFK ensures continuing education and advancements are among our top priorities. What makes us special...
The City of Atlantis is located near the coastal cities of Lake Worth and Boynton Beach. Close to the beach, trendy restaurants and shopping malls. There's a little something for everybody.
On site benefits for JFK Medical Center include Child Care (6 weeks to pre K), JFK Charter School (K -5), ship-a-weigh program - shipping packages anywhere in the US from our loading dock for 40% off, gym with personal trainer FREE, and much more!
JFK Medical Center is a member of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA has been named one of Ethisphere's World's Most Ethical Companies for eight consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence! Job Descrpition:
Works under the direction of a Registered Nurse and/or Licensed Practical Nurse. Administers routine bedside care and performs non-complex treatments using aseptic technique. Takes and records vital signs as appropriate and follows appropriate charting system. Benefits: We offer a generous compensation package for Full-time and Part-time including: vacation, 401k, and Medical Insurance. Job Responsibilities Include but are not Limited to:
Please Apply Online Now! Qualifications:
- Answers call lights promptly and responds or relays message to nurse.
- Makes routine patient rounds to assure patient rooms are kept clean and that patient needs are met.
- Maintains personal hygiene needs of all assigned patients
- Obtains vital signs on assigned patients accurately and in a timely manner and charts correctly
- Immediately reports all abnormal vital signs to assigned
- Demonstrates willingness and flexibility in accepting assignments as evidenced by assisting co-workers and other departments and performs with a positive attitude
Required Job Qualifications include:
- Must have current FL CNA license
- Must have BLS (Basic Life Support)
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must have completed a formal Nursing Assistant Program either at a vocational school or hospital
- Previous experience as CNA, PCA, or PCT in Hospital setting strongly preferred
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. maximum and with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom