The wait is over. Oviedo Medical Center, a 64-bed hospital, 22-bed emergency department, is NOW OPEN
Oviedo Medical Center will deliver a wide array of in-demand services to an expanding population in Seminole County and beyond. The hospital's modern design and up-to-date technology will provide a world-class facility to support local physicians in delivering excellent patient care.
Our comprehensive services include:
- Family Medicine
- General Surgery
- Internal Medicine
- Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine
Oviedo Medical Center Features
- 64 private-bed acute care hospital with medical, surgical and telemetry rooms
- Intensive care unit
- Mother/Baby Unit
- Inpatient and outpatient surgery
- Endoscopy suites
- 24/7 emergency care
- Cardiac catheterization lab
- Cardiopulmonary services
- Comprehensive diagnostic imaging
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Laboratory services accredited by the College of American Pathologists
• High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
• CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) Certification in State of Florida
• Current BLS (Basic Life Support) required on all clinical nursing units.
• Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills
• CPI (Crisis Prevention Intervention) training required for Behavioral Health.