PharMEDium Services, LLC, an AmerisourceBergen Company, is a growing outsource compounding organization servicing hospitals nationwide. POSITION SUMMARY:
Under the direct supervision of a registered Pharmacist, compounds intravenous admixture solutions. Receives and stores incoming supplies; verifies stock and enters data to maintain inventory records. Must meet state registration requirements. PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Prepares sterile intravenous admixture compounds under the direction for a registered pharmacist.
2. Maintains inventory of supplies.
3. Assembles, inspects and verifies production components.
4. Verifies stock and enters data in the computer. 5. Performs other duties as assigned Qualifications: EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have 1-2 years experience as a Production Technician or previous experience as a Pharmacy Technician.
- Certification (CPhT) required via Pharmacy Technician Certified Board and
- Registration through the New Jersey State Board of Pharmacy.
- Pharmacy Retail experience preferred.
- Must have high school diploma or high school equivalency.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under time and volume constraints
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be comfortable working in a clean room production environment.