ADECCO National Group, a leader in recruitment of professionals, seeks Certified Pharmacy Technicians in Texas and Arkansas
This position is for Adecco's Global Client, a leading source of consumer health intelligent information for businesses and professionals. This opportunity is with a well-established company - offers competitive W-2 compensation.
Role: Certified Pharmacy Technician
Duration: 3-months (Contract to permanent)
Pay Rate: DOE
Description of Work: Intake, scheduling delivery of medication, data entry and phone calls
What is expected of you for success in your role:
• Applies acquired job skills and company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks
• Works on routine assignments that require basic problem resolution
• Refers to policies and past practices for guidance
• Receives general direction on standard work; receives detailed instruction on new assignments
• Consults with Supervisor or senior peers on complex and unusual problems
Accountabilities in this role:
• Responsible for handling approximately 50 - 150 inbound/outbound calls per day with ability to determine needs and manage accordingly
• Resolve patient's questions and concerns regarding status of their request for delivery of their medication/medications
• Enter detailed information into company proprietary software while conversing via telephone
• Maintain quality while providing an empathetic and supportive experience to the patient by controlling the patient conversation and educating the caller
• Understanding HIPAA and PHI
• High School education required
• 2-4 years related customer facing experience and/or training desired or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Previous experience or knowledge of practices and procedures commonly used in a call center or customer service environment highly preferred
• Knowledgeable of insurance billing methods and general pharmacy operations a plus
• Ability to properly utilize all computer systems including Word, Excel, MS Outlook, Company Proprietary Software (DiseaseTrak), and Cisco telephone software.
• Capable of multi-tasking on computers while conversing with patients via telephone in a cubical setting
• Strong attention to detail and quality documentation
• Exceptional verbal communicator with friendly tone, empathy and customer centric focus
• Independent worker and self-starter with solid time management skills and ability to work with high volume production teams
• Continuous learner with a desire to move into a senior level role
• Solid work ethic and driven to achieve daily/weekly metrics
• Adherence to company attendance policies
****Must be registered with the appropriate State Board of Pharmacy****
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified candidates interested in this position should apply IMMEDIATELY. DO NOT DELAY. Please click on the "Apply Now" button to fill out your application. If you have any questions, please contact Patti Landay by email at email@example.com; however, your resume/CV must be received via the "apply now" button to be considered.
Important information: This position is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, NOT your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, use the "apply now" button to submit your resume/CV.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.