TriStar Centennial Medical Center - Nashville, TN Certified Surgical Technologist
Part of the TriStar family of hospitals
TriStar Centennial Medical Center is a 657-bed comprehensive facility offering medical and surgical programs including behavioral health, 24-hour emergency, heart and vascular, imaging, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder, and women's services. An affiliate of TriStar Health, TriStar Centennial Medical Center's 43-acre campus is home to TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, TriStar Centennial Women's Hospital, The Children's Hospital at TriStar Centennial, Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at TriStar Centennial Medical Center and TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion. Centennial Medical Center
is currently looking for an Certified Surgical Technologist. Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
- Promotes customer service initiatives.
- Functions as scrub person during operative procedures.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Assists in the intra-operative care of the patient by performing technical duties as assigned.
- Certified, 1-2 years general experience preferred.
- Interpersonal skills to successfully interact with patients, relatives, physicians, managers and other employees.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom