At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:3M is seeking a Change Control Coordinator for the Drug Delivery Systems Division (DDSD) in Northridge, California. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go. Job Summary:
The person hired for the position of Change Control Coordinator will provide oversight and administrative control for the change control system within Northridge by maintaining all change types (MO, SOP, controlled forms, Raw Material, Plant Engineering, Packaging and Labeling) and their associated change requests. Works globally with other DDSD sites and acts as a liaison for DDSD partners.Primary Responsibilities
include but are not limited to the following:
- Leading the change management process for the Northridge Site Dispositioning (releases/rejects) materials and products in the ERP system and LIMS. Release product to partner for distribution.
- Providing oversight for the change control system.
- Maintaining, updating and managing the change control database.
- Interacting with the Change Initiator to assuring change management requests are properly drafted.
- Processing all change requests and track their progress.
- Providing necessary reports relating to the change function as needed.
- Continually looking for improvement opportunities for the change process.
- Supporting the standardization of activities globally and across the site in relation to change management.
- Liaison with other sites globally to optimize the change management system.
- Acting as proxy for our external customers.
- Supporting external customer and regulatory audits as required.
- Train, counsel and guide peers in the change process as needed.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma/GED or higher from an accredited institution
- Minimum of one (1) year experience working in a FDA regulated manufacturing environment
- Associates/Two Year Technical degree or higher from an accredited university
- Ability to work alone using own initiative as well as part of a multi-functional team
- Ability to make and implement decisions
- Ability to handle multiple and changing priorities
- Strong Microsoft office computer skills and experience with databases
- Highly detailed oriented to be able to review documentation and identifying non-compliance issues
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, depending on business needs
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Northridge, CA Travel:
Is not anticipated Relocation:
Is not authorized
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without a sponsorship for employment visa status (e.e. H1B status).
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.