Change Management Analyst
Posted: November 25, 2016
Reference ID: 1177048573
Adecco Engineering and Technical has an immediate long term contract opportunity for a Change Management Analyst in El Segundo, CA. The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance. The change management analyst will work to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization of and proficiency with the changes that impact employees.
Accepting H1B candidates as well.
Location: El Segundo, CA
Duration: 18 Months
These improvements will increase benefit realization, value creation, ROI and the achievement of results and outcomes.
• Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities
• Apply a change management process and utilize tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by processes or initiatives.
• Manage the communications of work flow and process changes through various channels (AT&T, TSpace, SharePoint updates, training sessions, documentation)
• Design and develop a strategy to manage communications
• Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
• Develop training content and provide training sessions to communicate process changes
• Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs.
• Complete change management assessments
• Identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation tactics
• Identify and manage anticipated resistance
• Consult and coach project teams
• Create actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan
• Support and engage senior leaders
• Support organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities
• Coordinate efforts with other specialists
• Integrate change management activities into project plan
• Evaluate and ensure user readiness
• Manage stakeholders
• Track and report issues
• Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
• Support change management at the organizational level
• Manage the change portfolio
• A proven champion in driving organizational change
• A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
• Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent active listening and interpersonal skills
• Problem solving and root cause identification skills
• Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
• Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
• Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
• Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
• Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
Education: Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in a related field.
Experience: 5-7 years of business analysis experience in an organization and at-least 3 years of specific change management experience.
If you are interested in this Change Management Analyst position in El Segundo, CA then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Srilaxmi Tirumala at 6264632332 or Srilaxmi.firstname.lastname@example.org