What you’ll be doing...
PMO Change/Incident/Problem manager will be required to be on-site at Auburn Hills, Michigan. Key Responsibilities are as followed:
- Provide ITIL change management service.
- Ensure global change management processes are documented and are in production.
- Participate in to customer CAB. Approved changes submit to Verizon stake holders.
- Communicate all change related activities with the customer including execution or back out plans. Oversee changes related to failover testing too.
- Provide escalation support in conjunction with service manager.
- Provide root cause analysis to the customer for all Sev-1 incidents within 5 business days.
- Provide root cause analysis to the customer for all Sev-2 incidents that exceeds max time to repair SLA intervals.
- Attain client service levels and service deliverables based on contractual commitments (Contract management and compliancy).
- Manage global Day 2 Operations including contracted requirements assurance, , maintain ongoing Service Improvement Plan for key performance metrics at risk.
- Proactively develop Global risk mitigation strategies for client services.
- Develops solutions for complex business & client challenges; complex problem solving.
- Ensure service capacity is matched to agreed current and future business demands (Availability Management).
- Ensure all services can be recovered in line with agreed business needs, budget, and timescales (Service Continuity Management).
- Drive online & eMedia tool enablement and adoption, ensure incident management and service desk model is developed and communicated and improved upon for day 2 operation.
- Proactively develops & maintains executive client relationships as well as building new relationships within assigned client base.
- Establish & maintain client governance communication and CSI roadmap, monitor supplier Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and ensure OLAs (Operating level agreements) exist based on contractual requirements.
- Responsible for highlighting value and enhancing opportunities to drive new revenue growth Understanding of complex integrated solutions relative to Verizon’s ability to achieve service levels.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
- Project / Program Management experience.
- Experience in Service Management related to network, managed services, CPE, security, applications, hosted/DCS services, IT services and Unified Communications.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Product Suite, including PowerPoint, Excel & Word.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Three or more years of demonstrated business to business customer service skills.
- Familiarity with complex, integrated solutions & how they achieve business outcome.
- Supplier Management experience.
- ITIL Foundations v3, Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification.
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge of Verizon customer enablement tools.
- Excellent organizational, verbal & written communication.
- Problem solving & presentation skills.
- Financial Business acumen.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
A little about us:
Verizon is one of the largest communication technology companies in the world.