GE Global Operations
Global Operations North America
GE Global Operations is GE's shared services organization. We deliver processes in every business and every region around the world. In Finance, Supply Chain, Commercial Operations, and more, we are simplifying the way we work to create better outcomes at lower cost for GE and our customers. We foster rewarding career opportunities that expand horizons, enhance skills, and maximize potential.
We strive to be the world's best shared services operation, enabling GE's strategy by delivering for our customers, businesses, investors and employees,GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posted Position Title
Channel Certification Compliance Lead
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United States
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
The Channel Certification Compliance Lead will be responsible for providing the independent review of ERP control assessments and remediation plans. They will partner closely with the Program Manager, Channel Certifications and the IT Security team.
* Establish the framework for independent review of the ERP segments and channels, ensuring risks and controls are in place and clearly understood
* Lead the creation of the ERP framework and renewal process
* Lead independent review with IT Security documenting observations and findings
* Partner with program management team to ensure transparency on status, issues, risks
* Partner on remediation planning and communication with the businesses
* Continually assess framework and incorporate learnings to enhance the review and certification process
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college, concentration in accounting, finance, business or treasury.
* Minimum 8 years work experience in treasury, accounting, finance, operations
* Prior experience with ERP or cash process controls
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
* Master of Business Administration (MBA) is preferred or Certified Public Accountant
* Experience with disbursements process
* Experience in solving complex problems
* Experience with driving process improvements
* Self-starter/team player
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Advanced Microsoft Suite skills (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
A little about us:
GE imagination at work.