Channel Development Manager - Product Marketing Consultant
Company: EMC is now part of Dell Technologies
Posted: December 17, 2016
Reference ID: 160010X7
*The NA Enterprise Infrastructure team is looking for a Channel Development Manager. *
Dell’s Marketing Vision is to be a world-class, innovative and customer-focused marketing organization that shapes our offerings, influences our stakeholder’s perceptions and behaviors, and drives growth and profitability. Dell provides boundless opportunities for lateral and upward mobility and growth.
This position requires successful experience in a fast paced organization, with the ability to drive results through cross-functional partners. The right candidate will be creative, analytical, innovative and strategic in nature, with highly sharp financial, executive communication and analytical skills. The candidate should also possess good business acumen, an ability to drive strategy, and an ability to prioritize a highly ambiguous and large global environment.
* Drive strategic direction and focus: Identify business development opportunities across all in-direct channels and drive projects to capitalize on the opportunities.
* Drive forward-thinking, creative plans that change current trajectory and lead to incremental Revenue and Margin via Server attach (10% Y/Y) in spite of any challenges.
* Drive key projects that will directly impact revenue, IT/process enablement and/or Customer Experience.
* Develop detailed project plan, including goals, messaging / value prop, channels / customers, and success metrics.
* Launch programs (Marketing, Rebate or any other requirements) in each region, including marketing materials and online experience. Partner with Sales, Marketing and Partners to launch initiatives to grow Parts attach.
* Leverage OPEX and MDF to create repeatable, evergreen marketing campaigns for Server Parts and deliver maximum ROI.
* Develop and maintain, in conjunction with any agencies, any needed marketing collateral.
* Strong knowledge of the PC industry, particularly in-direct experience with a VAR, DMR or Disti.
* Excellent creative, verbal and written communication skills.
* Executive level presentation skills, including PowerPoint.
* Strong ability to motivate and achieve results through others.
* Focus on Customer Experience and drive for results.
* A Bachelor's degree with 10 years of work experience including 5 years of Marketing or Sales experience. MBA Preferred 5 years’ work experience.
/With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success./
*/Why work with us?/*
- /Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology./
- /When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution./
- /Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships./
- /We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential./
- /Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.**/
/Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages./
**Job:** **Product Marketing*
**Organization:** **Infrastructure Solutions Group*
**Title:** *Channel Development Manager - Product Marketing Consultant*
**Location:** *TX-Round Rock*
**Requisition ID:** *160010X7*