Are you a sales professional who is as passionate about selling as you are about knowing your clients' business and industry? Interested in making a difference for clients with IT solutions that provide results - and a competitive edge? As a Channel Financial Sales Rep, you're the expert. Passionate about your clients' business - their organization, financials, competitiveness in the market, and business issues - and equally knowledgeable about the unique capabilities of IBM's brands/products and how they can be developed into winning solutions that serve those needs.
This role will be responsible for navigating IBM to identify and acquire critical resources needed to develop the best solution for the client, while applying IBM brand strategies and offerings, methods and models, to ensure world-class design and delivery. Not only do our salespeople sell some of the world's most innovative IT and business solutions, they get to interact with clients in a wide array of fields. Show everyone how good you really are. Join us.
This role will be responsible for the following:
- Establish relationships with and sell the benefits of tailored financing programs to IBM Business Partners to identify key sales opportunities.
- Interface and build relationships with the channel partners as appropriate to sell the benefits of the IBM Financial Services financing offerings.
- Close sales opportunities with business partners and their end-user customers in partnership with the IBM by structuring custom financial offerings to meet unique end-user requirements.
- Participate and educate business partner sellers to the features and benefits of the IBM Financial Services programs & offerings.
- Prepare and give IBM business partner presentations along with proposals and marketing material for specific offerings.
- Provide timely reports on problems/opportunities and provide forecasting on new business opportunities.
- Negotiate face to face with the business partners customers at the CXO Level.
- Be able to articulate and sell the benefits of FMV Leasing and the IBM value proposition in full.
- Manage significant business partner relationships directly and in support of IBM Sales Colleagues.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.