At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:3M is seeking a Channel Marketing Associate for the Personal Safety Division located in Maplewood, MN. At 3M, you can apply your talents in bold ways that matter. Here, you go. Job Summary:
The Channel Marketing Associate will work with Personal Safety Channel organization to drive, execute, measure and optimize Channel programs, marketing campaigns and communication. Primary Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Administer Marketing Development Programs with 3M approved vendors; subject matter expert on Marketing Development Funds policy & requirements.
- Receive & process Fall Protection Marketing Development Claims, working with PSD Channel organization and distributor partners to effectively manage spend.
- Develop and execute on content marketing strategies and plans that drive acceleration of eCommerce and Digital Marketing strategies within the Independent Channel.
- Proactively bring forward ideas for content creation of digital solutions including identifying where in the customer journey digital solutions best fit and how to leverage within Channel.
- Collaborate with personal safety business, training and digital marketing operations teams on campaign strategies and marketing tactics to ensure execution aligns with the content plan.
- Manage Channel team graphic design needs, leveraging 3M approved agencies as necessary.
- Assess Channel Partner storefront displays and make recommendations to effectively merchandise 3M Safety products.
- Create PSD channel merchandising/product display programs, offerings, and implementation playbooks.
- Manage communication rollout and work directly with Channel Partners to execute new in-store merchandising programs.
- Position will understand the overall plan and determine best strategies to deliver results on time and on budget.
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum of three (3) years of combined experience in digital marketing, graphic design and/or marketing communications
- Graphic Design experience in Windows, Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Acrobat Professional, Microsoft Office, PowerPoint
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Written and oral communication skills
- A broad range of eMarketing knowledge and experience. Understand basics of digital marketing programs that involve google ads, retargeting, PPC, and social media advertising.
- Ability to connect content from a variety of businesses to create a unified customer experience
- Content marketing, marketing automation, customer journey mapping experience
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Thinks outside of functional role
- Personal Safety industry experience
: Maplewood, MNTravel:
May include up to 25% domesticRelocation:
Is not authorized
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
A little about us:
Innovation is a way of life at 3M. We solve problems by applying creativity, team work and ingenuity to improve life for millions of people worldwide.