The Linux/OVM Partner Marketing Manager will work closely with the Channel Sales Organization, Product Marketing and OPN Partner Enablement teams to drive Oracle Linux and OVM channel marketing efforts. The Partner Marketing Manager will develop and manage all marketing assets needed to support channel programs, including written materials, presentations and partner campaign kits. The Partner Marketing Manager will understand channel business models and be capable of managing tasks with limited supervision. This position requires high attention to detail, strong work ethic and excellent communication skills. The Partner Marketing Manager will lead marketing thru partner efforts and will be responsible for executing & measuring performance of these marketing programs.Primary Responsibilities:
- Manage online content for Linux/OVM OPN within the partner portal
- Develop and manage quarterly Linux/OVM partner newsletter
- Create high quality marketing assets and sales tools for channel partners
- Work with Marketing team to repurpose assets for the channel
- Work with regions to develop MDF partner marketing plans
- Manages channel marketing budget and expenses including Channel MDF programs
- Analyzes and report progress against campaign goals and ROI
- Assists in development and execution of annual marketing and demand creation (promotion) plan for channel partners
- Minimum 5-7 years of working experience as a Channel Sales or Marketing Manager in a related industry
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent in business or marketing is required, an advanced degree is desirable.
- A demonstrated, successful, history of building marketing strategy and execution
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Comfortable with fast-paced environment and rapidly changing priorities. Resourceful and well-organized
- Can work effectively with peers, management and internal and external business partners, prospects and clients with Strong track record of building productive relationships with key stakeholders at all levels of an organization,
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Process and metrics driven. Seeks continuous improvement of work processes to increase quality and productivity.
Preferred Channel Program Experience:
- Experienced with online channel / partner portals
- Experience with the management and delivery of Co-op marketing programs
As a member of the global Channel Marketing organization, establish joint marketing plans with partners and identify effective distribution channels to promote Oracle*s products, services, and business programs in support of Corporate objectives. Drive delivery of the Oracle message and monitor business results of e-marketing by acting as an integration point for all marketing initiatives within your product or geography.
Manage advertising / public relations and communication activities within the context of the overall corporate plan for the achievement of short and long term business objectives, increased profit and market control; as defined and communicated by higher management. Provide subordinates with best practice solutions: this will include coaching and development of team members, to meet business goals. Disseminate key corporate information to the geography operations pertaining to new product development/launches. Liaise with managing directors to ensure that marketing activities are in support of sales plans. Direct marketing resources and budget to be deployed using the most appropriate marketing mix for the geography. Ensure consistency between global directions and single-geography implementation choices. Implement and monitor advertising campaigns on a geographical basis as needed. Maintain necessary contact with major suppliers, agencies, customers, industry associations and government representatives to achieve marketing objectives. Provide effective performance management: set clear goals for all staff, provide regular feedback on performance and conduct a formal appraisal at the conclusion of the fiscal year. Implement organizational changes in line with changing business and market needs.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years relevant work experience. Software business management experience. Sales and Marketing experience in the IT industry. E-business Internet practical know-how.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.