Channel Partner Consultant - PCM
Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems. With more than 400,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - in more than 145 countries, Oracle provides a complete technology stack both in the cloud and in the data center. Oracle's industry-leading cloud-based and on-premises solutions give customers complete deployment flexibility and unmatched benefits including application integration, advanced security, high availability, scalability, energy efficiency, powerful performance, and low total cost of ownership. For more information about Oracle (NYSE:ORCL), visit oracle.com.
The job holder is responsible for implementing a strategic business plan to ensure Oracle delivers its 'hyper-growth' objectives for Cloud and Oracle Database Appliance (ODA). In particular:
- Manage the business plan, development, and performance of this key partner
- Accurately forecast the partner's bookings each quarter
- Work closely with the partner to develop strategic account plans to grow the adoption of Oracle solutions
- Create strategic and tactical plans for new business development while guiding the extended Sales team in using these plans to maximize revenue and growth
• Work closely with Channel Sales Management team to prioritize PCM in region
• Develop strategic relationships with PCM Leadership team across Partner Management, Sales and Marketing
- Experience growing a channel ecosystem in a multi-product company
- Experience ensuring results through business partners with the ability to inspire partner executive trust
- Background in matrix management, industry business insight, sales leadership skills, and marketing knowledge
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in business, marketing, or other technical discipline
- Ability to work as part of a dynamic team while demonstrating flexibility and initiative
- Excellent Collaboration skills
- Extensive Channel Management experience
- Ability to operate at C Level
- Self-motivated, Goal oriented, creative thinking and problem solving
- Advanced presentation skills and negotiation skills
Builds long term, strategic relationships with named and vertical business alliance partners.
Facilitates the development of strategic marketing and new business plans for all assigned partners to meet or exceed assigned business goals. Works with Partners to identify opportunities and create demand through lead generation activities and target account selling strategies. Actively track joint sales pipeline and meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets. Develop and maintain relationships with global counterparts to leverage corporate initiatives and to ensure adherence to Alliances and Channel standards. Monitor partners business results, making recommendations for improvements to increase penetration for the strategic partners. Establish rules of engagement and operational escalation procedures to quickly identify and resolve issues.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Demonstrated track record developing and managing Global Partnerships and driving Partner account activity. Prefer strong analytical, sales channel and marketing skills. Prefer 8 years of related experience with a secondary education in Marketing or a related field.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.