Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Dell EMC OEM & IoT Americas Marketing is seeking a Channel marketing professional to drive marketing plans & strategy that effectively balances partner enablement and demand generation. This role is responsible for the partner marketing support to a number of OEM Channel partners in the Americas. They will work alongside and in conjunction with OEM Channel Sales and broader Marketing teams to help partners be successful in generating demand for the Dell EMC solutions portfolio and drive profitable growth.Responsibilities:
- Gain a strong understanding of the OEM Americas channel business and develop the quarterly marketing plan for channel partners.
- Lead channel marketing initiatives to develop and implement OEM programs that align with the channel go-to-market strategy
- Adapts and delivers Marketing campaigns to Channel partners via tools and training
- Develops go-to-market communications strategy and tactics for channel, aligned with global guidance
- Manages and collaborates with partners to ensure that Marketing Development Funds are used effectively.
- Ensure that all Marketing processes are completed on time and in full to allow accurate reporting of performance and activity
- Assess the effectiveness of channel marketing initiatives via program ROI.
- Communicates plans, suggested optimizations, results and other updates to stakeholders including management, sales, and marketing
- Drives additional projects & activities to support OEM Americas marketing.
- Must be able to execute effective marketing programs and drive growth
- Knowledge of broad range of Marketing disciplines and tools.
- Ability to build relationships inside and outside of the business
- Excellent project management and organizational skills with the ability to independently manage multiple marketing projects at any given time.
- Excellent presentation & communication skills; strong analytical ability
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell's team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approachWhy work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members' health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell
encourages applicants of all ages.
Job Family: Marketing
Job ID: R18283