About the Opportunity
As a Channel Sales Specialist at Pitney Bowes, you thrive on enabling and working with partners to drive revenue and you deliver with precision. You see opportunities where others see challenges.Build. Deploy. Bridge. Grow.
In this role, you'll join our Indirect Channel Sales team and will work remotely from a home office, reporting to the Managing Director of Channels & Alliances. Ideal candidates should be based near a metropolitan area in the Northeast, preferably Boston.
You will be responsible for:
- Enabling VAR's to sell PB software, specifically Data Quality and Data Management solutions.
- Assisting Partner and PB Partner Managers with the development and execution of a Strategic Partner Business Plan.
- Assisting partners with selling solutions, tools, data and services by providing salable features, quotes/prices, etc. & coordinating partner sales enablement training and sales readiness activities.
- Providing input for continuous improvement of partner-PBS relationships, and internal processes/efficiencies.
- Effectively communicating the business value of Pitney Bowes Software solutions to partners and clients, assist in new partner acquisition and existing partner expansion efforts.
- Negotiating complex, value-based pricing proposals translating into legal, business arrangements.
- 5-7 years experience in a Business Development, Channel Management or Sales role focused on selling services or software solutions related to data quality and data management.
- Knowledge of Data Quality and Data Management solutions and Market
- Exceptional thoroughness, attention to detail and follow-through
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Close proximity to an airport and able to travel 40% of the time
- High integrity with a commitment to excellence
- Highly collaborative with the ability to work across internal and external teams
Our Software Solutions team powers global commerce, processing billions of transactions every year. Our technology helps businesses operate faster and more efficiently. How? By identifying trusted data and insights to create targeted, effective messaging, by providing accurate geographic data to make smarter business decisions, and by delivering relevant and engaging interactions across the customer lifecycle to drive increased satisfaction.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
A little about us:
Find your next great opportunity at Pitney Bowes.