Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a Channel Strategy Manager to support the ACUVUE® Family of Products, located in Jacksonville, Florida.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (JJVC) specializes in disposable contact lenses, which it markets under ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. Ever since the ACUVUE® Brand transformed vision correction in 1988 with the world's first soft disposable contact lenses, we've passionately pursued new technologies and the highest quality standards. We're proud that ACUVUE® lenses are worn by more people than any other brand.
The Channel Strategy Manager, Customer Marketing, leads the development of the commercial channel strategy and oversees the consistent execution of the strategy for the U.S. region. Key responsibilities for this role include: leading the Customer Marketing team’s yearly joint business planning process, oversight of all channel and top customer forecasting, providing strategic recommendations on Gross to Net (GTN) budget allocations and spending and the review of top customer performance through program effectiveness reviews.
This role is instrumental in ensuring all commercial functions are aligned and coordinated in executing the channel strategy for the US region.
• In collaboration with the Senior Director of Customer Marketing, develops and oversees the Channel Strategy for the U.S. region. Includes updating the channel strategy regularly based on customer and consumer needs, changes in marketplace dynamics, global strategies, industry trends, etc.
• Collaborates and drives consistent application of the channel strategy throughout all commercial functions
• Responsible for leading the yearly joint business planning process for the Customer Marketing team. This includes channel specific plan development, mid to long range scenario development and testing of new channel strategies
• Partners with forecasting team to develop and rollout yearly channel and top customer forecasting, as an output from joint business planning
• In collaboration with the Senior Director of National and Key Accounts, Senior Director of Customer Marketing and Finance, oversees GTN budget and provides recommendations on allocation and spending based on go-to-market strategic priorities
• Leads top customer performance evaluations and program effectiveness reviews
• Represents the Customer Marketing team and sits on the CPC Review team as a program approver
• Performs other related duties as assigned by management
• BS/BA degree in marketing, business administration, finance or related field is required
• MBA or advanced degree is strongly preferred
• Minimum of six (6) years prior experience in consumer business is required
• Minimum of two (2) years of sales, marketing, or finance is required
• Ability to develop effective relationships and influence senior level executives is required
• Understanding of sales & marketing commercial strategy with the ability to demonstrate and articulate a well written commercial go-to-market strategy is required.
• A demonstrated ability to collaborate across functions to impact and deliver results is required.
• Must be able to demonstrate a strong track record of financial acumen and analytical capabilities to identify and evaluate related data to pull insights into concise actionable items is required.
• This position is located in Jacksonville, FL and may require up to 10% domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.