About the company
A career at the company offers opportunity, ownership and impact.
All over the world, the company colleagues work together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere. Our colleagues have the opportunity to grow and develop a career that offers both individual and company success; be part of an ownership culture that values diversity and where all colleagues are energized and engaged; and the ability to impact the health and lives of millions of people. the company, a global leader in the biopharmaceutical industry, is continuously seeking top talent who are inspired by our purpose to innovate to bring therapies to patients that significantly improve their lives.
The CHANTIX Senior Marketing Manager will primarily be responsible for supporting the development and execution of the Health Care Provider (HCP) tactical plan in the U.S. across personal and non-personal channels to improve HCP comfort and preference for prescribing CHANTIX, including in the Hospital setting. The Manager will do this by optimally and efficiently communicating clinical data and the growing the body of evidence in support of the benefit-risk profile and to help pull-through our rapidly improving Managed Care coverage via Sales Forces (all Clusters + Institutional Sales) and a robust multichannel platform.
• Support development of the HCP strategic imperatives, including Hospital customers, and create appropriate tools and resources aligned to the Operating and Tactical Plans
• Measure impact of marketing initiatives, generating early learnings, and driving continuous improvement
• Help serve as lead for Plans of Action meetings (POAs), providing clear and consistent direction to Field Forces
• Create impactful and effective workshops and trainings, across Clusters and for Institutional Sales (IS)
• Support development and execution of primary and secondary market research as needed to generate actionable customer insights into HCP perceptions, attitudes, and preferences to change behavior
• Collaborate closely with key colleagues, including the HCP/Advanced Customer Marketing team, consumer Marketing team, Sales leadership, enterprise Multichannel Marketing and Agency Partners to ensure alignment and to help meet overall revenue objectives
• Conduct all responsibilities in accordance with Company policies, with a strong adherence to our Values including compliance
• Execute all projects on time and within budget
• 5+ years of pharmaceutical industry experience, preferably with 2+ years product marketing experience
• Demonstrated strong strategic thinking and analytic skills in order to help set brand strategy and team priorities
• Strong business acumen, demonstrated flexibility, and project management skills
• Demonstrated success in influence and negotiation; able to build and maintain productive and collaborative relationships
• Strong communication skills, ability to mobilize key stakeholders, engage senior leadership
• Ability to navigate internal organization/processes
• Ability to engage and influence cross-functional team members, even without direct reporting relationships and positional authority
• Undergraduate degree required, advanced degree (eg, MBA, MPH) preferred
• Institutional Sales/Marketing experience a plus
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
US (NYHQ) based role with primarily domestic travel of up to 15%.
Other Information - Internal
Colleagues who are issued an Incident Final Warning (IFW) on or after January 1, 2016, are not eligible to post and compete for a position for a period of 12-months from the date an IFW is issued.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
the company is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. the company also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. the company is an E-Verify employer.
A little about us:
Join Pfizer in our mission to find sustainable solutions to the most urgent health care challenges of our time. Your service is needed.