Character Performer - Coca-Cola Polar Bear
The World of Coca-Cola is proud to be the home of the beloved Coca-Cola Polar Bear. Our live character "meet-and-greet" is consistently voted as one of our top ranked experiences by our guests from around the world each year. World of Coca-Cola is looking for outgoing individuals to be the ultimate Brand Ambassador - the Coca-Cola Polar bear. We will be hosting auditions (invitation only) for performers who can bring our Coca-Cola Polar Bear to life. This is an on-going, part-time position.
• Perform energetically as the Coca-Cola Polar Bear
• Entertain large crowds by performing in front of diverse audiences evoking high energy, enthusiasm and fun in a creative, easy going, and comfortable manner
• Read individuals' social cues to understand the level of interaction each guest may want
• Display good non-verbal communication skills and bring to life the Coca-Cola Polar bear
• Take care of the costume and its equipment
• Love Coca-Cola!
• Able to perform both indoors and outdoors in full costume
• Work effectively in a hot and claustrophobic costume environment
• Able to perform in a costume weighing approximately 50lbs for 30-45 minutes at a time. (45 minute breaks in between performances with one of them being a 1 hour break if working a full 9 hour shift)
• Able to lift and carry 50lbs without assistance
• Must have full use of hands , fingers and wrists
• Frequently required to walk, stand for long periods of time, balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job to include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
• Must be able to work within the costume and utilize video monitor to "see" and navigate through crowds
• Ability to perform at a consistent level in a highly visible public (guest) arena
• Ability to work flexible shifts (hours) days and evenings, and holidays
• Costume is made to fit someone 5'11 to 6'2 tall with an average build
• Ability to support and assist in the evolution of the character program
• Must have a valid state of Georgia Driver's license to transport self and others to offsite locations, when needed; Ability to travel with adequate notice
• High school degree or equivalent
• Submit to and pass a background investigation, drug screen, credit, motor vehicle report check and basic physical
• 1 year working within a team concept with a culturally diverse staff
• 1 year experience working in the theme park industry as a live performance, special skill artist, puppetry, performer, or mascot. Experience in cheer, dance or game entertainment is beneficial
• Experience performing in front of large crowds and evoking high energy, enthusiasm and fun
• Must work well with other, including guest of all ages
• Audition inside of the costume is required
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top