**Radiation OR Oncology Experience is a MUST **
The Charge Entry Specialist
is a key member of our Internal Medicine Practice and provides billing expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a great addition to support our billing services.
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary and growth opportunities. Join our team and share your skills and talents with the nation's largest private provider of healthcare services.
The HCA Physician Services Group (PSG) is the physician and practice management solution for the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA). PSG operates more than 800 practices, 78 urgent care clinics, and partners with HCA's 165 hospitals to structure employed provider programs, professional service agreements, and joint ventures that offer the communities we serve high quality, cost effective care. We manage a collection of highly motivated healthcare professionals and innovative leaders who are committed to excellence in every aspect of their career. **Radiation OR Oncology Experience is a MUST **DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Receives and reviews charge documents from the clinic.
- Ensures charge information provided is correct and accurate.
- Balances Charge Summary to tickets keyed before updating charges.
- Keeps supervisor apprised of matters regarding charge entry including errors and escalations.
- Bills and enters charges in a timely manner in a high volume setting.
**Radiation or Oncology Experience is a MUST **
- HS Diploma is required.
- An associate or bachelor's degree in business or related field is highly preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of medical terminology is required.
- One to two years of billing or charge entry experience in the health care field is required. Please note this experience must be clearly visible on an application to be considered.
We are actively interviewing! Apply now!
- While coding experience would be helpful, please note this is not a coding position.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom