Charge Nurse Labor and Delivery Northwest Medical Center
Margate, FL Facility Description:
Join a dynamic team of healthcare providers in a friendly work environment. We are dedicated to the highest quality patient care and we are looking for dedicated, qualified, compassionate professionals to become part of our team. Northwest Medical Center offers supportive management, great benefits and flexibility. A 228-bed medical center, we continue to expand and integrate the latest technology into patient care.
Our facility features a state of the art Cardiovascular Tower, an expanded Emergency Room and newly added Level III NICU to provide comprehensive services to the community we serve and increased professional growth opportunity for our employees.
Northwest Medical Center is a member of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA has been named one of Ethisphere's World's Most Ethical Companies for eight consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence! Benefits: We offer a generous compensation package for Full-time and Part-time including: vacation, 401k, and Medical Insurance. Job Description:
- Assures development and implementation of an interdisciplinary age-specific patient Plan of Care utilizing and integrating all available relevant patient data in accordance with the Labor and Delivery Standards of Care.
- Accurately determines stage of labor upon admission and progress of labor until delivery.
- Participates and directs shift report. Uses data to determine nursing assignments.
- Reassesses maternal/fetal unit according to Labor and Delivery Standards of Care and policy and procedure.
- Assures completion of admission assessment within one (1) hour of admission.
- Accurately performs and documents the initial neonatal assessment (Apgar Score) in the Labor and Delivery Room/C-Section Suite.
- Facilitates scheduling of procedures such as inductions, C-Sections, etc. in an effort to meet the needs of the physicians and maintain flow on the unit.
- Associates in Science in Nursing, Bachelors preferred
- Florida RN License required.
- BLS Required
- NRP Required
- ACLS with in 3 months of Hire
- Electronic Fetal Monitoring within 180 days of hire
- STABLE required within 180 days of hire
- IBCLC-RLC Certification
- 2 -years of Charge Registered Nurse Labor and Delivery experience
Labor and Delivery Nurse, Registered Nurse, L &D Nurse
SIGN ON BONUS RELOCATION AVAILABLE
New Grads Please apply : http://hcaeastflorida.com/careers/starn-program.dot
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom