Charge Nurse Medical Telemetry - Full time Days
Northwest Medical Center
Margate, FL Facility Description:
Join a dynamic team of healthcare providers in a friendly work environment. We are dedicated to the highest quality patient care and we are looking for dedicated, qualified, compassionate professionals to become part of our team. Northwest Medical Center offers supportive management, great benefits and flexibility. A 228-bed medical center, we continue to expand and integrate the latest technology into patient care.
Our facility features a state of the art Cardiovascular Tower, an expanded Emergency Room and newly added Level III NICU to provide comprehensive services to the community we serve and increased professional growth opportunity for our employees.
Northwest Medical Center is a member of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA has been named one of Ethisphere's World's Most Ethical Companies for eight consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence! Benefits: We offer a generous compensation package for Full-time and Part-time including: vacation, 401k, and Medical Insurance. Job Description:
- Notifies Director/Nursing Supervisor of all impending deaths to facilitate appropriate organ procurement procedures.
- Manages unit compliance each shift. QA / PI / Core Measures / HACS / other initiatives as assigned.
- Assures development and implementation of an interdisciplinary age-specific patient Plan of Care utilizing and integrating all available relevant patient data in accordance with the Telemetry Unit Standards
- Assures completion of admission assessment according to Telemetry Unit Standards of Care.
- Immediately responds to emergencies or acute changes in patient status.
- Communicates patient care needs with physicians and plans for appropriate interventions.
- Acts as resource for Patient Care Assistants, Unit Assistant, Licensed Practical Nurses, RN, and Monitor Technicians.
- Associates in Science in Nursing, Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred.
- Florida RN License required.
- ACLS to be obtained within 90 days of hire.
- 2- years of Nursing experience in Medical Telemetry required
- 1 year more as Charge Nurse Medical Telemetry
New Grads Please apply : http://hcaeastflorida.com/careers/starn-program.dot
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom