TriStar Centennial Medical Center - Nashville, TN Charge Nurse (RN) - Sarah Cannon Cancer Center - 2 Central GYN Oncology--FT DAYS
*Up to $10K Sign-On Bonus*
Our 657 bed hospital is both nationally and locally recognized, including being named as one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals in the areas of cardiology, stroke, orthopedics and breast cancer management. As a result of the continued advances in quality care, many improvements in all areas of healthcare have been made and thousands of lives have been significantly impacted. This position will play a key part in continuing our success! The 2 Central GYN Oncology floor at Sarah Cannon
is a 20-bed unit, specially designed to offer an intimate environment, focused on healing and hope. Our team of specialists includes oncologists, surgeons, interventional radiologists, imaging technologists and a nurse navigator put together to provide comprehensive, patient-centered GYN Oncology. The GYN Oncology Surgery Program
offers an extraordinary team of medical professionals to diagnose and treat gynecology diseases. When surgery is the best treatment option our gynecology surgeons are well known for their skill in cutting-edge gynecology surgery. Common procedures include:
Centennial Medical Center
- Minimally-invasive and robotic surgery for gynecological and bladder concerns
- Reconstructive procedures for vaginal, bladder and rectal prolapsed
- Combined gynecologic and plastic reconstructive surgery
- Minimally-invasive laparoscopic surgery including robotic surgery utilizing the DaVinci robot
- Reproductive endocrinology
is currently looking for a Charge Nurse (RN) - Sarah Cannon Cancer Center - 2 Central GYN Oncology
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment and care of patients served.
- Demonstrates the facility's Standards of Performance, ICARE values and Patient Promise
- Promotes customer service initiatives.
- Utilizes nursing process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Documents all patient care.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, BSN or higher preferred.
- Holds current and active State of Tennessee Registered Nurse license.
- Clinical practice experience in the clinical specialty of his/her unit.
- AHA BLS Certification, ACLS preferred.
- Nursing Preceptor Workshop within six months of hire.
- Charge Nurse Workshop attendance within six months of hire.
Military: 66H, 66N, 46NX
*Bonus-eligible candidate will have one year of RN experience for $5K and at least two years of RN experience for $10K. May not be current employee of HCA.