Eastside Medical Center - Snellville, GA Emergency Department Eastside
is a 310-bed, full-service, acute care medical center with nearly 1,200 employees and 450 affiliated physicians. The hospital is fully accredited by The Joint Commission. Eastside Medical Center
has been a leader for 31 years in a wide range of state of the art healthcare, including emergency services, neurosurgery, orthopedics, women's services, neurosciences, oncology, cardiology and behavioral health. Eastside Medical Center
is currently looking for a Charge RN
for our South Campus -Emergency Department. FT/Nights, 7p-7a rotating weekends. Our NEW South Campus is a
11-bed full service Emergency Department located at 2160 Fountain Drive in Snellville. Now open to complement the already existing 45-bed emergency department at Eastside Medical Center's main campus at 1700 Medical Way in Snellville. Our South Campus Emergency Department
serves families in communities near Snellville, Loganville, Grayson, Lilburn, and Stone Mountain, Georgia. NOW is the time to apply online! Position Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
- Promotes customer service initiatives along with Eastside Medical Center's Service Values.
- Documents all patient care.
- Utilizes Nursing Process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Promotes compliance with National Patient Safety Goal s.
- Current Georgia RN license
- 1 year ED experience as a R.N preferred
- ACLS - American Heart Association - required (Adult Emergency RN only)
- BLS - American Heart Association - required
- PALS - American Heart Association - required within 60 days of hire or transfer
- Crisis Prevention required within 60 days of hire or transfer
- 5-Level Triage Training required upon hire or within 60 days of transfer
- ENPC Course preferred
- ASLS preferred
- CEN preferred
- PUC: CPEN preferred
- Good communication skills