Looking for that next step in your career? Blake Medical Center is seeking a compassionate Charge Registered Nurse to join our Medical/Surgical Nursing Team. Apply online today!
Blake Medical Center is located in Bradenton, Florida, just minutes from the beautiful Gulf Coast beaches of Manatee County. Our 383-bed, level II trauma center and has received official verification by the American College of Surgeons. Our Internal Medicine Residency Training Program will formally begin in July of 2016, allowing us to accept and teach resident physicians at our hospital. Blake is also a proud recipient of the American Heart Association's Gold Fit Friendly Designation for our above and beyond dedication to employees' health. Also, our Florida community, North Port-Sarasota-Bradenton, ranks No. 3 overall and No. 1 in financial well-being on the Gallup-Healthways Well-Being Index®.
Our third floor Medical-Surgical Department
is a unique in-patient unit with all-private rooms. Our patient profile is diverse and encompasses medical, post-surgical, and, oncology patients. Special procedures performed on this unit include chemotherapy. This unit is also the Cancer Care Center for the hospital. Our Medical-Surgical Department is committed to fulfilling our hospital's mission "to provide exceptional care to every patient, every time." Make nursing excellence your goal by joining Blake Medical Center. Apply online today!
Interested in this job but unable to spend the time to apply right now? Complete this brief form to express your interest in our RN Careers at Blake Medical Center: registerednursernjobs.wordpress.com/contact/ .Qualifications: Education
- Nursing Diploma or ASN required, BSN preferred
- Current Florida State Registered Nursing license
- Current BLS certification through American Heart Association required; ACLS preferred.
- National Certification (CMSRN) preferred; required within 6 months of hire
- Minimum two years acute care RN experience required
- Prior Charge/Supervisory RN experience preferred
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom