Research Medical Center - Kansas City, MO Med Surg Registered Charge Nurse/RN Relocation assistance of $5,000 and sign-on bonus up to $7,500 available for experienced RNs! Contact email@example.com with questions.
The Top 3 Reason's Employees love working on this Unit:
We offer a Competitive Benefits package including:
- Top 10% UDS Performer
- Flexible Scheduling
Learn more about working at Research Medical Center where above all else we are committed to the care and improvement of human life: https://youtu.be/Fw3QzBWqv7s?list=PLk-G53deONPl6I_aLN2MJrZKGABPNCyWo Thinking of relocating to Kansas City (Relocation Assistance Provided) Learn about living in one America's Coolest Cities . Learn more about living in KC . http://www.thinkkc.com/with/HCAMidwest About Research Medical Center
- On-Site Daycare
- On-site Gym with pool
- Covered Parking
Research Medical Center has served Kansas City and the surrounding area since 1886-and those years have allowed the 590-bed facility to put down meaningful roots in a community that depends on its acute and outpatient medical care services.
Although Research Medical Center receives awards and prestigious recognition from The Joint Commission, the American Heart Association and other high-profile organizations, we don't rest on them-instead, our team members put excellence into action.
Research Medical Center, as part of HCA MidAmerica, does much more than just make an impact on patient lives and the community it serves. Our culture is founded on HCA's tenets of innovation, high-quality care, mutual respect and collaborative teamwork. Our hospital offers career opportunities that challenge, embrace and transform lives. And the unwavering dedication to deliver world-class healthcare is a two-way street: Research Medical Center is committed to its employees and, in turn, employees are committed to its patients and loved ones. Responsibilities:
- Under the general direction of the Nurse Manager, coordinates patient care and staffing needs for assigned shift.
- Ensures that patient care is provided in accordance with hospital policies and procedures, applicable state Nursing Practice Acts, ANA Standards of Practice, and the generic and unit structure standards.
- Manages resources in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Acts as resource and mentor to staff.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing required. Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred.
- Current state of Missouri RN licensure required.
- Excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills required.
- BLS certification required and maintained.
- Two years clinical nursing experience preferred.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom