Schedule: Monday - Friday
Hours: 2:00PM - 10:30PM OR 6:30PM - 3:00 AM (subject to change)
- Responsible for verifying both inbound and outbound inventory matches.
- Ensure load accuracy at check in and check out by physically counting.
- Maintain required records.
- Enter inventory data in handheld.
- Visually inspect all incoming and outgoing vehicles (including climbing onto truck and manually opening bay doors).
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Associate's degree preferred.
- 1+ years of general work experience required.
- Prior warehouse/inventory/ auditing experience preferred.
- Strong math skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Forklift certification is preferred.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.