Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter .
Description: The LifeWorks Restaurant Group
, a premium division of Aramark, creates exceptional restaurants for clients who seek industry-leading workplace outcomes. Founded in 2008, our goal is to "Inspire Life at Work", and our chefs are dedicated to the creation of menus that use local ingredients to prepare sustainable, authentic dishes from scratch each day. We create customized restaurants in office buildings that are unique to each client organization, and we employ restaurant professionals who believe in inspiring others with amazing food, crafting exceptional guest experiences, and building a better future for us all with sustainable business practices and a culture of empowered employees. We hire exceptional people, give them the tools to thrive, and create a working culture that improves lives. For more information, please visit http://lifeworksrestaurants.com . Job Summary:
Management position, responsible for developing and executing culinary solutions to meet customer needs. Offer a wide variety of culinary solutions to meet customer and client needs. Oversee and manage culinary operations to meet production, presentation, and service standards. Apply culinary techniques to food preparation and manage the final presentation and service of food. Core Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Leadership: Provide food offerings that connect to the Executional Framework. Ensure consistent standards and techniques are applied to the preparation and presentation of food items. Manage and train kitchen employees. Coach employees by creating shared understanding about what to be achieve and how to execute. Reward and recognize employees. Plan and execute daily huddles. Complete and maintain all staff records including training records, shift opening/closing checklists and performance data.
- Client Relationship: Develop and maintain effective client and customer rapport for mutually beneficial business relationships. Communicate on-site consumer and local competitor insights.
- Financial Performance: Responsible for delivering food and labor targets.
- Productivity: Comply with Operational Excellence fundamentals: managing waste, standard menus, recipes and ingredients through utilizing customer driven menus and labor standards. Understand end-to-end supply chain and procurement process and systems to ensure only authorized suppliers are used. Full knowledge and implementation of the Aramark Food Framework. Forecast food consumption for appropriate requisitions and/or food purchase. Oversee proper equipment operation and maintenance.
Additional Position Duties/Responsibilities:
- Compliance: Ensure compliance with Aramark food, occupational and environmental safety polices in all culinary and kitchen operations. Comply with all applicable policies, rules and regulations, including but not limited to those relating to safety, health, wage and hour.
- Requires at least 2 years experience and prior culinary experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Culinary degree
- ServSafe certification
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.