As a Chemical Operator you will direct and coordinate, with the direction of the shift supervisor, activities in processing materials according to standard operating procedures (SOP's) to produce products that meet our quality standards.
3rd shift - Midnight to 8:00 am
• Following procedures and Standard Operating Procedures as written
• Ensuring that products produced meet our quality standards and that they are produced at rates so as to meet scheduled demands
• Inspecting production equipment to ensure operability and informing supervision of corrective actions to ensure that scheduled products will be formulated and packaged per the schedule
• Ensuring that housekeeping standards are always visitor ready
• Manages hazardous waste under supervision. Receives annual, job specific RCRA training and basic RCRA training including: Contingency Plan, communication and alarms, RCRA SOPs, PPE, Emergency Response.
High School Diploma or equivalent
Minimum 1 year experience
This position requires:
Pre-employment drug screen
Frequently required to stand and walk
Occasionally lift and or move up to 50 lbs
Basic computer skills
Some Forklift experience helpful