Chemical/Laser Etch Programmer
Location: Warsaw, Indiana
Posted: December 01, 2016
Reference ID: 442354959
A Chemical / Laser Etch Programmer job in Warsaw, Indiana is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. To be successful in this role you must have knowledge of chemical or laser programming or processing in a manufacturing environment. Your primary role will be chemical/laser etch programming. You will also work on conceptual fixture design. This is a contract role with an initial duration of 12 months. The pay rate is between $17.50 and $20.00 per hour. The job is first shift.
Chemical / Laser Etch Programmer job responsibilities include:
• Setting up and operating all chemical/laser equipment
• Supporting the equipment/shop floor including NCR disposition work order maintenance related to Chemical/Laser Etch
• Working as part of a cellular team
• Ensuring work integrity
• High School diploma
• Five years of experience in chemical or laser programming or processing
• Experience working in a manufacturing environment
• Familiarity with OCP and GMP compliance
If you are interested in this Chemical / Laser Etch Programmer job in Warsaw, Indiana then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Jim Cullen at 317-558-1036 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled