BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we're reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands.
The Chemspray Manager (CM) schedules and directs personnel and resources towards providing quality, cost-effective chemspray services to clients. CMs also support the Account Manager(s) in estimating, design and client meetings as needed. CMs will also sell chemspray services to clients, with or without base maintenance contracts, on their own. The Chemspray Manager will oversee a book of work totaling at least $750,000.00 annually and oversee 4-8 service teams. The Chemspray manager will be responsible for training and developing these individuals and providing day-to-day operational scheduling and guidance. What you'll do:
Skills we're seeking:
- Understand client needs via regular communication with the Account Manager(s).
- Manage all chemspray services, including the coordination of all materials, people, equipment and subcontractors required to produce quality work.
- Inspect properties prior to scheduled service in order to properly prepare specific action plan for service.
- Understand irrigation systems, identify necessary repairs or adjustments, and communicate recommendations to the appropriate party.
- After services, monitor all aspects of the landscape and identify insect or disease problems.
- As necessary, perform hands-on work with crews to meet work and scheduling demands.
- Implement and enforce Brickman/ValleyCrest policies and procedures related to proper upkeep and maintenance, storage, use, and training required for branch equipment
as well as those enforced by the Office of the Indiana State Chemist.
- Work with the Branch Manager to identify staffing needs, hire new crew members, and prepare daily crew schedules.
- Ensure proper paperwork is completed for all personnel changes and hires.
- Communicate with, counsel, train, discipline, review, and develop growth plan for employees.
- Hands-on training and support of crew personnel, including proper operation of equipment, pruning techniques, safety, and quality standards.
- Monitor branch safety record and implement methods to improve safe workplace practices.
- Order materials as needed and monitor costs and deliveries.
- Request purchase orders and use in accordance with company guidelines.
Work with Branch administrators in regards to billing of completed work and the Market controller in regards to financial forecasting and month end close processes.
- Assist the Branch Manager in the performance of chemspray sales tasks as required.
- 2 or 4 year degree in a business related field or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of 3 years of prior customer service, management, and leadership experience within an organization, the landscaping industry or local marketplace, including 1-2 years supervisory experience.
- Active pesticide applicators license or ability to acquire within 6 months
- Ability to coach and develop teams
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.Job ID
10411 Date posted
A little about us:
Redefining the landscape industry