A long term Chemical Parts Cleaning Technician position in Fremont, CA is currently available through Modis Engineering. This technician will be responsible for performing basic cleaning of parts. This will include initial wiping of parts with various solvents (such as IPA), Chemical cleaning with various acids and bases, boxing of parts for inter-building shipment, final cleaning and packaging. These responsibilities may be performed within a cleanroom. Inspections and general area housekeeping duties are also a requirement.
Shift : Overnight Shift ( SUN-THURS)
Hours: 10:00 pm - 6:30 am
- Participation in training and safety courses.
- Use of chemicals and solvents following proper protocol.
- Must be organized and able to complete projects in a timely manner.
- High school diploma or GED. Associates degree or some college preferred
- 2-4 years of experience in manufacturing field
- Valid driver's license AND clean driving record
- Ability to handle repetitive and fast paced work
- Experience in chemical cleaning is desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to work some weekend and day work
- Must have cleanroom experience
- Must follow wet lab and cleanroom procedure
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to lift up to 40 pounds
- Semiconductor experience desired
- Knowledge of Microsoft and Excel is preferred.
If you have questions about this position please contact Jon Correa at (408) 328-0770 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.