Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Chemist I in Lancaster, PA.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
The Chemist I will provide testing and technical support in the Analytical QC Laboratory.
These functions may include:
- Processing and testing samples of raw materials, packaging components, bulk and finished products, stability samples, process validation, and cleaning validations for Johnson & Johnson Consumer, Inc. and other affiliates to guarantee that they conform to specifications and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Prepares diluents, solutions, reagents, etc. in accordance with approved SOPs, Component Specifications, Method Specifications, Protocols, and/or compendia to expedite laboratory testing.
- Reviews and/or assists in writing SOP’s and laboratory investigations.
- Complies with cGMP’s and safety regulations.
- Maintains an environment of respect and teamwork with all coworkers.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree required. Focused degree is Science, Chemistry or Technical related field is preferred.
- 1 year of experience working in a highly regulated industry is required
- Experience working within an Analytical QC Lab is preferred
- Experience working with analytical instrumentation is preferred.
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.