A Chemist job in Carlsbad, CA needs to be filled immediately by Adecco Medical & Science.
Chemist job Responsibilities:
• Prepare and analyzing pharmaceutical products using common laboratory instruments.
• Handle chemical reagents, solvents and standards, some of which may be hazardous and cytotoxic.
• Follow strict laboratory safety procedures and follow cGMPs, ICH and DEA government regulations.
• Assist in set up, calibration and troubleshooting instruments.
• BS degree in Chemistry or related field with 2-5 years of experience preferred
• Hands on experience in one or more of the following: GC, HPLC, AA, ICP, UV-Vis, FTIR, TOC, Polarimetry, Titration, and UV-Vis analysis.
• Must have excellent communication skills and be a fast learner with ability to multi-task.
• All positions require dedicated team players with excellent interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in this Chemist opening, please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Medical and Science go to www.adeccousa.com or email your resume to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.