Requires in-depth knowledge and experience. Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services. Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions. Works independently, receives minimal guidance. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.Key Responsibilities
- Design, collect data, analyze and compile reports on chemistry related to semiconductor integration with a special focus on development of chemistries.
- Feasibility testing of new chemical processes on test vehicle equipment and participation in design of test vehicle equipment. Test new chemical processes on small scale to show feasibility
- Technical management of supplier and academic collaborations on new chemical compounds used in Applied's field of business
- Transfer new chemical processes to product teams.
- Chemical process troubleshooting of existing full scale production processes
- Demonstrates conceptual and practical expertise in own discipline and basic knowledge of related disciplines
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Impacts a range of customer, operational, project or service activities within own team and other related teams; works within broad guidelines and policies
- Explains difficult or sensitive information; works to build consensus
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4 - 7 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.