Dell provides boundless opportunities for lateral and upward mobility and growth. You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and a spirit of innovation. We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfill your ambitions and potential.
*Chief Customer Office Sr. Advisor - Round Rock, TX*
This opportunity is for a high-powered individual contributor to join Dell’s new CCO (Chief Customer Officer) Commercial team. This role will help champion and drive strategic changes across Dell that provide a targeted, differentiated, and valued customer experience for Dell’s commercial customers and channel partners. This includes various customer types (US FED, Public, Commercial, Medium Sized, and Large Accounts) for all regions of the world.
This role will work daily with senior leaders and managers across functions (sales, marketing, services, and operations) around the world to identify opportunities, develop and implement programs that deliver industry-best customer experiences resulting in improved financial results for Dell. This includesidentifying, defining, and facilitating the implementation of customer insight and experience programs that advocate for customers & partners, generate loyalty, and ultimately increase share, revenue and net margin growth. On behalf of the Chief Customer Office, Commercial Advocacy supporting strategic and operational projects from ideation through execution.
Work with internal stakeholders and external partners to evaluate customer & partner needs, articulate Dell value proposition, and develop programs that are targeted, differentiated and valued. Use analytical skills to develop the needed fact base, ROI analysis and insights to achieve high adoption and ROI for customers, partners and Dell.
Assists department senior management with tracking implementation and monitoring effectiveness of organizational changes, including designing analytical approaches, data collection and analysis, report writing, tracking project tasks, and helping to ensure the overall success of the department. Works under general supervision.
* Develop an understanding of Dell’s strategic business objectives and business unit operations. Understand how new strategies and business models can fit within Dell’s overall strategy.
* Support the full project lifecycle from ideation through launch. Work cross-functionally to gain buy-in, support, and assistance.
* Establish strong relationships with sales, marketing, product groups, and finance and be a thought leader to take Dell's CCO function to next level
* Identify and document key pain points of customers and partners. Drive a summary of these points and convert them into actionable actions and agenda for commercial
* Write detailed implementation plans and stakeholder adoption
* Manage the process for development of executive updates, customer/partner meetings, and other related presentations
* Leads activities in defining the scope of smaller projects and actively participates on a number of other projects, including developing project plans, and ensuring forward momentum of projects toward stated goals. Tracks and monitors project work plans, including objectives, tasks and time frames to ensure deliverables are completed on time. Responds to changing project circumstances and communicates issues to project leadership. Takes a flexible, team player approach, willing to “pitch in” whenever and wherever needed.
* Manages relationships up to the Executive Director level with minimum oversight.
* Collects and analyzes data required for projects. Summarizes, creates, and distributes reports as needed.
* Writes reports, presentations, memos and other communications as needed. Coordinates report production as needed.
* Supports integration from M&A activities as needed.
* Participate in special projects and performs other duties as required.
* Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business, Computer Science, Mathematics or related discipline required
* Minimum of 5-7 years of prior work experience.
* Experience at Dell in different customer touchpoints. Social experience is preferred. Past roles that are customer facing is also preferred.
* Excellent verbal, written and conversational skills.
* Excellent analytical required
* Proficient with Excel, Word, Access, and Power Point required
* Project management and facilitation skills required.
* Must have a strong interest in technology
* MBA preferred
/With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach/
*/Why work with us?/*
-Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
-When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
-Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
-We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
-Our team members’health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
*/Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:/*/ Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages./
**Job:** **Corporate Development and Strategy - Corporate Development*
**Organization:** **Global Marketing*
**Title:** *Chief Customer Officer (CCO) Sr. Advisor*
**Location:** *TX-Round Rock*
**Requisition ID:** *16000QSP*