Are you passionate about technology? Do you have the skills to deal with cyber security? Do you want to develop the future of IBM's Cloud security offerings? If you answered YES, then we have the right opportunity for you!
We are currently seeking a Chief Cloud Network Security Architect
to join our security team in IBM Cloud. In this role, you are responsible for driving technical strategy and architecture for software defined networks in our Cloud platform, advise on global technical Cloud Security architecture and provide technical input across Cloud portfolios.
- Lead cloud network security technical strategy and architecture
- Define network oriented security capabiltiies, integrations with cloud platform across infrastructure services and platform services, for traditional and cloud native applications
- Have deep understanding of cloud workloads and provide network security design across container deployments, virtualizated environments, and bare metal deployments
- Understand developer mindset as they build and deploy cloud native applications, and to secure those workloads
- Working knowledge of industry security frameworks and compliance certifications
- Work with customers and their architecture and operations teams to define repeatable reference architectures
- Enable solutions to deal with threat intelligence for cloud based workloads and applications
- Collaborate with other cloud platform teams to develop roadmaps for the next generation Cloud security technology solutions for assigned portfolio's and develops plans, methodologies and timelines to get there
This position can be located in Raleigh, NC or Austin, TX
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.