Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.Job Description What is important for us: Security First -
Our team focusses on security in everything we do and we take it seriously with no compromises of any sort. We look forward to like minds. Curiosity -
Be curious; ask how things work and ask how you can learn new stuff. We believe curiosity fosters creativity. Ownership -
We have clients and customers who embodies complete trust on us because we show them we own what we do in every sense. We expect every team member completely own the activity he/she is responsible. Agility -
Be open for a change and acclimate to them. Qualifications
The opportunity will most appeal to an individual who:
- Is extremely hands-on
- Is an expert in Oracle fusion middleware ecosystem, specifically around IAM, SOA and ADF
- Isn't afraid to take ownership of open ended and highly complex problems and drive them to completion
- Can take a multifaceted approach to design i.e. understands applications from all levels, from the "big picture" enterprise-level view to the low level technical view.
- Highly self-directed and able to manage and prioritize multiple concurrent and competing challenges, issues, ambiguities, and contradictions.
- Possess an academic background in information systems, computer science or related technical field plus 15+ years experience in the design, architecture, and development of large scale system, applications and tools
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.